Cloud Security Management
SECURITY AS A SERVICE
Organizations today struggle to keep up with security.
IT decision makers choose to fight cyber threats by adding more layers of security. This could be the right approach in the right direction, however it comes with a significant challenge often not taken into account – Security Monitoring.
Most CISOs or CIOs would turn to deploying a SIEM solution, to correlate and centralize the huge amounts of data generated by the logs, however such solutions pose even greater challenges that are as complex:
- Managing the complexity of SIEM, MDR and Log Management products
- Lack of trained personnel to manage SIEM and Log Management products
- Difficulty of gaining useful or meaningful information from SIEM and Log Management products
- High cost of professional personnel to manage and monitor around the clock 24/7
Most IT teams, regardless of size or industry, are underfunded and understaffed, thus usually SIEM is not the answer, nevertheless building a dedicated Security Operation Center SOC.
We offer a Security Monitoring as a subscription-based service that delivers the proper people, process, and technology for an effective security program.
Security Analysts install and manage the monitoring solution, on-premises or in the cloud, and continuously monitor and make sure organizations are aware of potential security incidents, and can take the necessary actions to eliminate the threat.
Every log is analyzed by the engine to generate an alert. Every alert is then reviewed by a dedicated Security Analysts, which not only notifies and elaborates about the threat or breach, but also provides detailed possible causes and suggests actions for remediation and prevention. We can also take that extra step and help make the changes on the end device.
In the same UI, the platform includes Vulnerability Management capabilities. this service helps reduce attack surface by proactively identifying vulnerabilities across the IT environment, prioritizing them based on business impact and risk, and providing remediation guidance, thus saving valuable time and reducing operational costs. The service includes leading vulnerability assessment technology from Qualys® that’s tightly integrated with Cygilant’s SOCVue cloud platform and is fully managed by Cygilant’s global SOC security analysts.
The platform includes another security layer, under the same ui – Patch Management. This service combines the low cost and flexibility of a SaaS solution with the support and expertise of a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center to help you automate the process to identify missing patches in your IT environment, prioritize them based on criticality and risk, and provide an auditable work flow to review, approve, schedule and deploy patches.
SOCVue Patch Management checks each managed asset and utilizes an industry-leading patch database to identify and prioritize missing patches based on criticality and business risk.
- Managed SIEM & Log Management Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Management based on Qualys (SaaS)
- Patch Management for all across software updates on corporate assets
- 24/7/365 Security Monitoring of on-premises and AWS cloud infrastructure
- Incident Notification and Remediation Guidance by SOC Security Analysts
- Automated Compliance Reporting
- Best Practices for Maintenance, Monitoring, and Analysis of Audit Logs as recommended by the SANS/CIS Critical Security Controls
- Central management cloud portal
- SOC2 Professional Security Experts team
Want to hear more about our monitoring solutions? Use the contact form, and we will contact you soon.